Do you want to support our Engineering team and participate in exciting offshore decommissioning projects? Join our team!
Job responsibilities include:
- Responsible for:
- Participating in the engineering of offshore decommissioning projects from concept to detailed design within the inhouse engineering team
- Modelling and drafting in 2D and 3D (AutoCAD, Inventor and Cadmatic)
- Supporting the Operations, Projects and Wells and P&A team.
- Work location is primarily office based, but occasionally on-site visit may be required for measurements and drawing updates.
Qualification and Skills
- MBO/B.sc degree or equivalent
- 1-4 years (applicable) experience in offshore or maritime industry in a similar job
- Experienced in AutoCAD and Cadmatic
- Able to deliver clear drawings according to engineering standards
- General knowledge of the offshore/maritime industry and basic knowledge of heavy lift operations, engineering and marine operations
- Good command of English both verbal and written
- Awareness of projected views, able to understand 3D-geometry behind a 2D projection
- Execute own task independently within a team
- Good computer skills with ability to create detailed and meticulous drawings
- Willing to be part of a fast pace developing company
- Team player, autonomous, flexible and eager to contribute
- Passion for technical and challenging projects
- Interest and curiosity for other activities of the decommissioning field (dismantlement, wells and P&A, regulatory compliance)
- Result driven and accurate, able to show initiative with good problem-solving skills
- Petrodec is large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution
- An attractive and competitive salary and benefit package including 25 days holiday, on a full-time basis of 40 hours per week
- Location: NL (Hoofddorp) with trips to sites, clients and suppliers
- Type of contract: Local
- Salary commensurate to experience
Press the ‘apply now’ button and send us your CV and cover letter. We will be pleased to contact you for further discussion.